There are many ways to donate!
HOPE is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity designed to serve the most vulnerable citizens of Longmont. We are a humanitarian street outreach agency for the homeless and very much a “grass roots” organization. Every dollar truly does make a difference! Warm, dry socks that cost under a dollar can help prevent frostbite and are invaluable to a person with cold feet.
Please consider us on your list of beneficiaries this year for charitable contributions.
Your support of this worthy cause is greatly appreciated!
For mail contributions, Please send your check to:
HOPE (Homeless Outreach Providing Encouragement)
P.O. Box 756, Longmont, CO 80502
Now accepting vehicle donations – we’d love to receive your car!
call: HOPE Office (720) 494-4673
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Colorado Gives Day is December 6th!
HOPE is excited to participate in this statewide event featuring a $1 million incentive fund. Your donation goes further on this communal day of giving. Click the Donate Now button above to schedule now or set your calendar for December 6th and thank you for supporting our work!
To donate automatically through PayPal to HOPE, please press the button below:
Every dollar you donate provides life-sustaining support to the most vulnerable in our community:
$500 = ten nights in a motel to recover from a medical procedure
$300 = one month of rental assistance to help prevent eviction
$100 = 20 emergency meals to fill empty stomachs
$50 = one tank of gas to heat a car when it’s your home
$25 = 50 pair of socks or 5 pair of gloves to prevent frostbite
Most Needed Items
- Winter gloves
- Men’s work boots, sizes 10 -12 (steel toe is ideal – can be new or used)
- Men’s athletic tube and hiking socks (new or used)
- Men’s jeans waist 28 – 32 (new or used)
- New underwear (men’s and women’s – all sizes)
- Winter coats (new or used)
- Men’s hoodies (new or used)
- Sleeping bags
- Thermal long underwear, medium and large (new or used)
- Individually wrapped non-perishable food items – especially tuna packets, vienna sausages, fruit cups, applesauce, protein bars
- Packages of disposable razors for shaving
Most Needed Emergency Warming Shelter Items
- Ground coffee (regular and decaf)
- Disposables: hot & cold beverage cups, paper bowls, plastic spoons, paper towel
- Cleaning products: sanitary wipes, lysol spray, bathroom cleanser, laundry soap
- Hygiene supplies: large bottles of shampoo/conditioner/lotion, toilet paper, tissues, bandaids, Neosporin
- Over-the-Counter Medicine: vitamin C, cough drops, cold & cough medicine, multi-vitamins
- Personal supplies: socks, hand-warmers, ear plugs
- Individual serving size frozen meals for emergencies
- Entertainment: DVD movies (westerns preferred), paperback novels, magazine, cards, Sudoku & crossword puzzles
Note: We do not stock children’s or dress clothes and 75% of HOPE’s clients are men.
To arrange a donation drop-off at the HOPE Warehouse:
804 S. Lincoln Street, Longmont, CO 80502:
Please call 720-494-4673